|Hong Kong, 14 November 2014 – 3 Hong Kong, the mobile operation of Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings Limited (HTHKH) today announcedthe availability ofBES12™: a cross-platformEMM solution by BlackBerry® that securely manages devices fromall of the major enterprise mobile platforms.BES12 is the foundation for BlackBerry's extensive portfolio of enterprise security, productivity, and communication and collaboration services that will help organisations securely connect employees with each other, and the corporate information and the machines thatare required to get their jobs done. The BES12 platform seamlessly supports iOS®, Android™, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry OS.BES12 simplifies the task of mobilising an organisation by providing a single command and control centre for managing the availability and usage of devices, apps, activities and mission-critical data. With expanded EMM capabilities, BES12 can manage any mobile device usage model such as BYOD, COPE and COBO, and leverages BlackBerry's trusted global infrastructure.The flexibility and scalability of the new BES12 architecture will allow customers to move easily and securely from on-premise environments to various cloud models, including private, public and hybrid¹. Key BES12 features include:
- Comprehensive Cross-Platform EMM: Provides complete management and security for devices, applications and company data across all platforms and all tiers of device ownership and deployment models.
- End-to-End Security: Leverages advanced encryption, containerisation, application wrapping and BlackBerry's secure global network infrastructure. Provides end-to-end platform-level security that keeps an organisation's data safe and secure while in transit and at rest.
- Scalable Architecture: Scalable up to 25,000 devices per server and 150,000 devices per domain. BES12 is designed to reduce deployment cost and complexity and ensure maximum uptime with support for active-active high availability.
- Streamlined User Experience: Enables administrators to holistically manage all users, devices, policies and profiles natively, from one easy-to-use unified console. A new attribute-driven, endpoint management model enables more flexible management of devices, applications and data. Comprehensive reporting and dashboards simplify the management of complex fleets of devices.
- Industry Leading Total Cost of Ownership: In 2014, Strategy Analytics found that in multi-platform enterprise mobility management, BES10 offered the highest level of security with the lowest 5 year cost of ownership². BlackBerry highlights that with BES12, the TCO savings go even further.
- Design for the Internet of Things: BES12 is the first BES platform that will extend beyond smartphones and tablets to support the management of things, including medical diagnostic equipment, industrial machinery and automobiles.
- Global Support: All BES12 subscriptions include industry leading BlackBerry Technical Support Services to help manage the complexity and demanding requirements of mobility and evolving EMM strategies.
HTHKH Chief Operating Officer Jennifer Tan said: “As a pioneer in the telecoms industry, 3 Hong Kong constantly provides advanced and reliable mobile solutions for enterprise customers. Following our first launch of the BlackBerry wireless e-mail service in Asia more than a decade ago, the newly launched BES12 will prove to be another key corporate solution from BlackBerry, enabling our customers to work on cross-platform smart devices securely and conveniently on our superior 4G LTE network.”
The new BES12 software will be available from Enterprise channel starting today. Customers can download the BES12 software here: blackberry.com/bes12
For sales information of BES 12, please call 2128 6886.
For more information about BES12 please visit: blackberry.com/bes12.
– Ends –
About 3 Hong Kong
3 Hong Kong is a leading mobile service provider in Hong Kong offering advanced voice, data and roaming services under the “3” brand via its 4G LTE, 3G and GSM dual-band networks. 3 Hong Kong is the mobile division of Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings Limited (HTHKH; stock code: 215), which is a group member of Hutchison Whampoa Limited (stock code: 13). For more information on 3 Hong Kong, please visit www.three.com.hk. For more information on HTHKH, visit www.hthkh.com.
Pingback: Hong Kong Telecom operator 3HK BlackBerry Classic Pre-Order available | BlackBerryClubs.com (黑莓會)